New Voices New Rooms (NVNR), the virtual event platform created by the Southern Independent Booksellers Alliance (SIBA) and the New Atlantic Independent Booksellers Association (NAIBA) goes live in 2023 with an in-person conference August 7-10 in Arlington, Virginia. The conference will take place at the Crystal Gateway Marriott, a four-star hotel located just one mile from Reagan National Airport (DCA), two miles to Washington, DC, and directly connected to the Crystal City Metro station.
NVNR brings its reputation for innovation to its first in-person show, with a reimagined emphasis on publisher-bookseller connections, title discovery, and new ways for publishers of any size to participate in the show.
- A lively exhibit space designed for engagement and bookseller-publisher interaction: new title discovery options without competing programming elsewhere.
- “Untethered” opportunities for publishers that don’t require a table purchase to place your books and your branding at events with highly engaged booksellers.
- The ability to customize your registration package with a la carte options to meet your specific goals.
- Both Single-Day and Full-Event passes, meals included.
- A schedule with time built in for bookseller/publisher networking to keep booksellers in the hall and in front of your books.
- Unscheduled evenings to give publishers and booksellers space to make their own plans with each other.
Exhibit hall space and programming opportunities are limited. Register early!
See the full list of options at NVNR | See the schedule
Publishers and Vendors, register on the NAIBA website here:
(You will need to create an account, but you do not need to be a member to register)